Ukraine’s short-term bond yields are threatening to spiral into default territory following the government’s refusal to sign a free trade agreement with the EU. But some analysts and traders reckon current prices provide a buying opportunity. The country’s rejection of an agreement with the EU last month sparked mass demonstrations in Kiev, as some proteste
Dubai’s Damac Real Estate priced a reduced US$348m London IPO on Monday night after an extended set of roadshows, and saw shares trade around the issue price in the aftermarket on Tuesday.
Abu Dhabi’s Aldar Properties (Ba1/BB) is looking at improving the terms on its existing loans, possibly by renegotiating the margins on the outstanding facilities, a company official said.
- Seasonal caution hits IPOs
- Aldar trade signals turnround
- Damac Real Estate extends roadshow on London IPO by four days - source
- DAMAC 75% covered ahead of Tuesday pricing
- Gulf corporates provide balance to issuance
- Sabic jumps on euro bandwagon
- UAE banks to benefit from property recovery - Moody's