Anil is responsible for the structured finance section of IFR, providing coverage for the real-time IFR Markets news service as well as the IFR Magazine. He re-joined Thomson Reuters IFR in May 2011 after spending seven years on Informa Global Markets’ real-time European ABS product. Anil’s initial stint at Thomson Reuters began in 1997 on a two-year graduate trainee scheme, followed by four and a half years at IFR reporting on medium term notes/commercial paper and structured finance.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Punch Taverns released its updated restructuring proposals this morning, saying that it will launch their formal implementation by Jan 15 2014.
A rare euro-denominated whole business-style securitisation from Finland hit the market last week, and could show that this secured technology need not remain the preserve of the UK market for utility financing.
BANIF and Banco Mais are offering some rare exposure to Portuguese assets, selecting BANIF’s investment bank and Citigroup as lead managers for a securitisation of consumer and auto loans to add to the peripheral supply of Irish, Italian and Spanish bonds that have pr
- GS preps first post-crisis Italian CMBS
- Mersch affirms view on ABS for SMEs
- Slim take-up for Ibercaja in strong market
- Silver Arrow hits the target
- Moody's pulled from deal after error
- EBA boosts covered bond hopes
- S&P change threatens peripheral banks