Anil is responsible for the structured finance section of IFR, providing coverage for the real-time IFR Markets news service as well as the IFR Magazine. He re-joined Thomson Reuters IFR in May 2011 after spending seven years on Informa Global Markets’ real-time European ABS product. Anil’s initial stint at Thomson Reuters began in 1997 on a two-year graduate trainee scheme, followed by four and a half years at IFR reporting on medium term notes/commercial paper and structured finance.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paragon Group last Friday priced its largest and tightest deal since recommencing loan origination after the crisis. Since 2011, the buy-to-let lender has cut its Triple A spreads from 275bp to 85bp – reaping the benefits of investor familiarity with the programme and a shortage of UK residential mortgage product
Specialist investment manager Venn Partners has taken its first step into the Dutch mortgage market, announcing the securitisation of a pool of mortgages it acquired at the end of last year from GE Artesia through its new Ember VRM unit.
Manchester Airport Group inaugurated its new £5bn debt programme with a 20-year bond issue, refinancing half of the term loan it used during its acquisition of London Stansted airport last year. This deal establishes it in the capital markets, and gives it the flexibility of funding options other UK corporates enjoy.
- Investor groups rebuff Punch restructuring plan
- CMBS Solvency II rules under attack
- CRE bodies criticise CMBS treatment under Solvency II
- Punch proposals still threaten default but investors hold firm
- European ABS to innovate
- Calls for Volcker to exempt small banks
- STRUCTURED FINANCE: Basel easing up with planned risk weight reduction