Oaktree Capital has become the latest listed alternative asset manager to turn its attention from monetising investments to insider selling of its own stock.
Goldman Sachs last week wrong-footed rivals by completing two sizeable follow-on block trades in one evening, overcoming the latest swoon in global stock markets and the ECM team’s own antipathy to such risk trades to deliver a tight pricing outcome on both deals.
Newly-public furniture retailer Restoration Hardware took advantage of an eye-catching surge in its share price on soaring quarterly sales to price last week an increased US$433.7m first-time follow-on offering.
- DDR looks forward to collecting US$600m
- From tech to brick, CBs in demand
- Apollo insiders cash in as private equity firms cash out
- US has busiest week since October
- Tesla says "opportunistic" capital raise possible
- Treasury sticks to GM "dribble-out"
- Fast-growing software companies launch IPOs