Payroll software provider Paycom Software overcame delayed pricing and a slide in market valuations of software companies to deliver modest gains on its NYSE debut last Tuesday.
California-chartered commercial bank Opus Bank made a subdued Nasdaq debut on Wednesday after earlier pricing its IPO below the bottom end of the range and shrinking the size of its offering amid challenging IPO market conditions.
HR management software provider Paycom Software overcame delayed pricing and a tough market for tech IPOs to deliver modest day-one gains on its NYSE debut Tuesday.
- Twitter insiders stay put to boost stock price
- Sportsman's Warehouse guns for US$162.5m via IPO
- Apollo-backed oil shipper looks to float IPO
- Gallagher seeks US$900m for acquisitions
- Virtu presses on despite 'Flash Boys' furore
- GrubHub fit for public consumption
- EQUITIES: IPO launches defy tougher aftermarket