Anthony Peters, SwissInvest strategist
Anthony is from Manchester but was educated in Germany and Switzerland before taking a degree in History and Politics in his home town. He trained in banking in Zurich. Since 1987 he has been back in the City where he worked in fixed income sales. Since 2008 he has been with SwissInvest from where he services his institutional clients and comments on markets.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell me honestly, did markets either want or need the strong US payroll report for November that they were treated to on Friday?
Stop it with the mid-swaps nonsense, says SwissInvest strategist Anthony Peters.
Peters: If you thought the banking crisis was over, think again.
- Steady on
- On OPEC, fracking and inflation
- COMMENT: On shopping, stats and recoveries
- Risk is a four-letter word
- Vanity ratings
- On turkeys and other commodities
- On confidence, coalitions and borders