- E-mail: email@example.com
Mizuho Securities is reorganising its debt origination platform in Tokyo as part of a wider reshuffle that aims to strengthen its presence in debt and equity capital markets across Asia.
Japan Finance Organisation for Municipalities completed the first ever Uridashi bond by a Japanese quasi-sovereign agency last Monday.
Melanie Czarra, who heads up primary debt markets at Mizuho International in London, is to leave the Japanese bank.
- JBIC opts for Canadian bond over swap funding
- BTMU refreshes and extends curve
- Even in Japan, dollar debt is cheap
- KAL prints first US Ex-Im backed floater
- Alternative funding all the rage in Japan
- Debut dollar in the works
- Daiwa posts first profit since 2009