Capital City is IFRe’s rolling digest of news, comment, and pure capital markets banter. CapCity will provide short, sharp takes from the Thomson Reuters stable — including IFR, IFR Markets and Reuters — as well as links to news sources around the world and a discerning filter of social media. You will also get an early taste of the deep news and analysis featured in the International Financing Review and our daily capital markets briefings.
- E-mail: CapitalCity@thomsonreuters.com
IFR Editor-at-large Keith Mullin sifts through a major IB exodus.
Keith Mullin: Barclays should ditch Go-To language around IB.
IFR Editor-at-large Keith Mullin finds the UK regulator’s penalty, and reasoning, astonishing.
- EM rout overdone: currency option baskets anyone?
- Rest easy: there were Eurobonds in 1965!
- France supports Argentina’s case against bondholders
- Equity block trades or how to lose your shirt in a heartbeat
- Is Nomura to UBS a good career trade? ... Take Two
- Salz and the £15m Barclays travesty
- The New DCM Paradigm – the coming mid-market revolution