- E-mail: email@example.com
A majority of business executives believe an improved lending environment will allow their companies to access the credit markets throughout the remainder of the year to increase their capital and cut interest costs, according to a KPMG survey.
Barclays increased its 2013 US leveraged loan issuance forecast by US$110bn–$115bn last week, citing robust demand for the asset class in a rising interest rate environment. The bank now expects that full-year leveraged loan issuance could reach US$340bn–$360bn, making 2013 the second highest on record behind the LBO boom of 2007.
Hilton Worldwide is preparing a US$12bn debt package to refinance existing borrowings ahead of an IPO expected in the first half of 2014. The financing package is expected to be launched after the US Labor Day holiday.
- No summer slowdown in leveraged loans
- Chrysler, Fiat near refinancing deals
- M&A issuance inflates loans pipeline
- BMC LBO brings much-needed new-money activity
- Barclays steps up for Dish bid
- Banks back rival Dell bids
- Heinz leaves a bitter taste for Europeans