- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bankers are taking no chances on the jumbo €6.55bn loan package backing Numericable’s acquisition of French telecoms firm SF
Numericable has launched €6.55bn (US$9.04bn) of loans which backs its acquisition of Vivendi’s telecoms unit SFR and refinances the French cable company’s existing debt.
Syndicated lending in EMEA fell to US$140bn in the first three months of 2014. This was the lowest first-quarter volume since 2004, as the market suffered from a fall in refinancing, the continued absence of large-scale M&A financings and increased competition from the buoyant bond and equity markets.
- Cov-lite euro landmark from Ceva
- Banks reduce exposure to Russia
- TDF faces battle to sell French arm
- Europe braced for LBO rush
- LOANS: Banks reduce exposure to Russia
- Numericable lines up €13.5bn for SFR buy
- European leveraged debt pricing tumbles