- E-mail: email@example.com
Spanish blood products group Grifols’ debt refinancing package includes a US$3.8bn Term Loan B that has the same pricing structure on the euro- and dollar-denominated tranches, eliminating the pricing premium on euro facilities that has been a feature of all recent cross-border leveraged loans for European borrowers.
A tightly contested battle for French telecoms operator SFR between Numericable and
French broadcasting masts operator TDF has followed veterinary pharmaceuticals firm Ceva Sante Animale in opting for a super-aggressive structure for its upcoming €2.65bn buyout loan, despite French deals being unpopular among investors.
- Big buyouts back on the agenda
- Investors want pricing premium for Ceva Sante
- Bankers ready £5bn debt financing for Morrisons sale
- Second-lien returns to Europe
- Ineos widens pricing after investor pushback
- European leveraged deals turn aggressive
- Vivarte lenders to appoint restructuring adviser