- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
European commercial banks are actively managing loan exposure and are more willing to sell loans for stressed and distressed companies quickly in Europe’s secondary market as distressed debt investors line up to buy the loans.
Distressed debt investor Centerbridge is looking at ways to refinance debt in struggling German car parking business Apcoa once it completes an imminent debt restructuring that will see it take control of the company.
Bankers are taking no chances on the jumbo €6.55bn loan package backing Numericable’s acquisition of French telecoms firm SF
- Numericable launches €6.55bn loan for SFR buy
- EMEA lending falls to 10-year low
- Cov-lite euro landmark from Ceva
- Banks reduce exposure to Russia
- TDF faces battle to sell French arm
- Europe braced for LBO rush
- LOANS: Banks reduce exposure to Russia