IFR Senior Strategist
The slow start to the week gave way to a gush of new issue supply in the US high-grade market which continued to welcome borrowers with open arms.
The US high-grade market had a bit more spring in its step on Tuesday compared to Monday with five issuers raising a total US$4.3bn taking advantage of conditions that continue to remain conducive for issuance.
Societe Generale was heading into Asia and Europe with more than US$5bn of orders from US investors for its perpetual non-call 10-year Additional Tier 1 offering.
- US IG BONDS WRAP: Rare day of quietude in market
- Banks tap into AT1 fever
- Microsoft underlines euro appeal
- US IG BONDS WRAP: Tempered investor reception; volumes reach US$23bn for week
- US IG BONDS WRAP: Seven issuers raise US$6.235bn
- US IG BONDS: Well-heeled names make a splash
- US HY BONDS WRAP: Strong post-holiday deal burst