- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Loss-making Shanghai Chaori Solar Energy Science and Technology’s unprecedented missed coupon payment last week is set to trigger a change in attitude towards risk in China’s fast-growing capital markets.
Less than a year after delisting from the US, Focus Media, the Chinese display advertising company, is already working on a return to the public equity markets, according to multiple sources familiar with its plans.
UBS has suspended two of its Hong Kong-based capital markets bankers as part of an internal investigation into the hiring of a banker linked to a major Chinese corporation.
- JP Morgan walks away from Tianhe IPO
- China set for landmark Panda
- UPDATE 2: JP Morgan drops another China IPO amid 'princeling' probe - sources
- Banking on a baby boom
- China renews grip on IPO market
- HKE shows yield stocks losing momentum
- Buyers rush back to Chinese IPOs