- E-mail: email@example.com
Chinese pork producer WH Group is set to slash the fundraising size of its Hong Kong IPO, due to the reluctance of investors to place orders amid volatile market conditions.
The recent global sell-off in internet stocks in the US forced China’s Weibo and Leju Holdings to raise significantly less last week than targeted, adding pressure to the long line of Chinese IPOs waiting in the wings. The outcomes of the two IPOs show that investors are pr
WH Group launched its jumbo Hong Kong IPO at a more conservative price than expected as investors took a cautious stance on the Chinese pork producer’s ability to meld with US-based Smithfield Foods, which it bought last year.
- China drafts new IPO rules
- China banks seek US roles
- WH Group values IPO at low end
- WH Group to raise up to US$5.3bn from HK IPO
- China set for first exchangeable
- UPDATE: GE chooses Hong Kong for aircraft leasing IPO
- Record syndicate for WH Group IPO