- E-mail: email@example.com
Langham Hospitality Investments has seen an encouraging investor response to its float, strengthening Hong Kong’s hopes of luring business trust listings away from rival Singapore.
China’s securities watchdog on Friday handed out its toughest punishment to date for an IPO underwriter with a decision to bar Ping An Securities from sponsoring any new listings for three months.
Early demand for two big Hong Kong IPOs is signalling the revival of a market which, before last year, was the most active in the world.
- New Century opts for REIT
- Rich valuations on Galaxy IPO
- China property in IPO push
- Perpetuals arrive in China
- China reforms in doubt after reshuffle
- Hotel spin-offs to revive trusts
- No let-up in IPO fee squeeze