2018 IFR Awards
The 2018 IFR Award winners have been announced. You can now:
- Download the 2018 Roll of Honour – a PDF containing the full list of Award winners.
- Read the write-ups on each Award winner – a detailed write-up of each Award winner.
- Read a digital version of the 2018 IFR Awards supplement
- Book your table at the 2018 IFR Awards Dinner
The Awards will be presented at the 2018 IFR Awards Dinner, taking place at Grosvenor House, London on Tuesday January 29 2019. Considered to be the most prestigious event in the global capital markets calendar, it will see over 900 of the world’s most senior and successful investment banking professionals gather to celebrate capital markets excellence.
For more information, visit the IFR Awards website.
Further down this page you can:
- Access IFR’s Roll of Honour and Review of the Year archives – dating back to 2005.
- Read about our long association with Save the Children – raising over £26m to date.
Save the Children
IFR is proud to continue its long association with Save the Children and will continue its tradition of hosting the charity tombstone auction at the 2018 IFR Awards Dinner. This sees the world’s leading banks competing to lead the tombstone by pledging the highest amount. This year’s event raised a grand total of £1,010,000 for this worthy cause and, with over £26m raised to date, the IFR Awards Dinner continues to be Save the Children’s largest single annual fundraiser.
For more information, click here.
IFR Review of the Year archive
You can access detailed write ups of previous IFR Award winners by clicking the links below: