- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latin American sub-investment grade sovereigns are likely to benefit from renewed appetite for risk in emerging markets as a hunt for yield and outflows from Russia distort pricing dynamics.
With trading volumes light, some analysts focused on valuations and whether the roughly two-month rally in emerging markets was sustainable.
A deal by telecoms Oi is expected to go through this month, despite the fact that Brazilian ECM has been in the doldrums for years and 2014 is not looking any different.
- Chile: Alsacia commits to August bond payment
- Oi launches selldown as backstop fixed
- Ecuador counts on short memories
- Oi revives US$10.6bn stock sale
- Brazil in euro issue despite downgrade
- Brazil: Minerva Foods prints perp
- Peru: Mivivienda prints US$300m bond