- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mexico’s attorney general’s office said on Friday it had seized the assets of troubled offshore oil services company Oceanografia.
The pipeline for new Brazilian equity deals is rebuilding step-by-step, breathing some life into a market that has not seen any filings from the region’s largest economy this year. Only one deal has been launched this year – by autoparts maker Fras Le – and it was then pulled.
Bonds issued by embattled Mexican oil services company Oceanografia are on divergent paths in the secondary market, as distressed buyers take a liking to the more valuable assets underlying the 2018 notes.
- Chile: Alsacia's bonds soar on payment
- Pipeline swells
- Viva AeroBus IPO could see pushback
- Investors distinguish between EM credit and FX risks
- New proposal not luring Argentine holdouts
- Fibra Uno nails first Mexican REIT bond
- LatAm DCM sees busy first quarter