- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
With trading volumes light, some analysts focused on valuations and whether the roughly two-month rally in emerging markets was sustainable.
A deal by telecoms Oi is expected to go through this month, despite the fact that Brazilian ECM has been in the doldrums for years and 2014 is not looking any different.
Bonds of transport company Alsacia recovered some of their recent losses on Thursday after the company said during a call with investors that it would make an interest payment on its 2018 bond in August.
- Oi launches selldown as backstop fixed
- Ecuador counts on short memories
- Oi revives US$10.6bn stock sale
- Brazil in euro issue despite downgrade
- Brazil: Minerva Foods prints perp
- Peru: Mivivienda prints US$300m bond
- Mexico: Aurelius accuses NII of 'fraudulent moves'