Three high yield deals – a US$250m PIK toggle for Ancestry.com, a US$500m three-year senior note for semiconductor maker NXP and a US$600m 8.5-year senior note for Oasis Petroleum – joined a rapidly expanding high-yield pipeline on Tuesday.
The US high-yield market got off to a busy start on Monday with three new benchmark deals from Tenet Healthcare Corp, Whiting Petroleum Corp and Diamondback Energy announced, and a strong M&A theme running in the market with another potential acquisition for US luxury retailer Neiman Marcus Group.
Two US high-yield issuers announced roadshows on Friday as market participants gear up for a busy period starting next week.
- Sprint puts jumbos back on HY map
- US HY BONDS WRAP: Sprint's jumbo deal gives boost to market
- US HY BONDS WRAP: Four issuers tap short window
- US HY BONDS WRAP: Foresight Energy on deck
- American Airlines' unsecured bonds tumble on lawsuit
- T-Mobile USA connects with buyers
- T-Mobile USA debuts with US$500m deal