Keith Mullin is Editor-at-Large of International Financing Review (IFR). An accomplished journalist, editor and market commentator for over 25 years, Keith has covered a range of specialist market segments from debt, equity and loan capital markets to securitisation, financial derivatives, leveraged finance, emerging markets and others. He is the author of two hard-hitting analyses of the investment banking industry – "Global Investment Banks: Trends, Strategies and Performance (2006) and “After the Bailout: Future Directions in Investment Banking” (2009). Based in London, Keith is married with three children. He is Vice President of Save the Children.
- Tel: +44 (0) 20 7542 7558
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
IFR Editor-at-large Keith Mullin sifts through all the tea leaves before Thursday’s AGM.
Keith Mullin warns about attempts to rein in counterparty risk.
Keith Mullin on another day of executive change at JP Morgan
- Welcome to the unlevel playing field
- Tokyo-Mitsubishi IB at crossroads
- Fund managers beware: you're next
- Masters of the Universe no more
- Dispatch from Dubai
- Dubai regains its swagger
- Securitisation back in from the cold