US bankers starved of opportunities to lend to America’s top companies are welcoming a US$7bn financing package backing generic drugmaker Actavis’s acquisition of Forest Laboratories.
Private equity firm Sycamore Partners, in conjunction with its takeover of The Jones Group, is preparing for the potential sale of some of the apparel company’s brands by splitting up divisions and raising debt at those segments.
Chrysler Group has launched syndication of a US$2bn term loan that forms part of a bigger US$4.7bn refinancing, following the completion of Italian vehicle-maker Fiat’s acquisition of the US auto manufacturer.
- Risky business
- Debt markets braced for Charter test
- Controversial gun-maker agrees debt deal
- Americas Loan House: Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Americas Financing Package: Verizon
- North America Loan: Verizon’s US$61bn bridge loan
- US Debt House: Bank of America Merrill Lynch