HSBC has created a loan syndications team within its capital financing group, global banking and markets, to provide a single point of contact for pricing and distribution.
Chinese e-commerce company Alibaba Group is seeking to extend to December 31 2014 from January the drawdown period for a loan of US$8bn to buy more time to launch an IPO.
For leading complex event-driven deals and driving the development of a truly global credit market by championing the cross-border migration of European and Asian issuers to the US leveraged loan market, Deutsche Bank is IFR’s Loan House and Asia-Pacific Loan House of the Year.
- Asia-Pacific Loan: Focus Media Holding’s US$1.725bn LBO
- Game on
- Pakistan’s first loan in 15 years
- Indonesia still on lenders’ radar
- Shuanghui pulls in US$1bn
- IOC returns for another US$500m
- SapuraKencana jumbo deal tests appetite