A US$340m mezzanine tranche on a US$1.93bn buyout in South Korea is raising hopes for Asia’s growing leveraged finance industry.
Australian billionaire Gina Rinehart’s Roy Hill iron ore project is close to finalising a US$7.8bn financing deal, a vital step towards an end-2015 start for the giant mine in Western Australia’s iron-rich Pilbara district.
Housing Development Finance Corp is braving the international loan markets for the first time since 2007 with a tightly priced, long-tenor loan that promises to stretch lenders’ appetite for Indian risk.
- India: D&O refi provides breather
- Australia: Seek to find more for refi
- Essar joins credit enhancement trend
- Pakistan back for longer maturity
- Giant buyout financing shrinks
- Giant trade to spur leveraged finance
- CT Corp launches US$1.275bn deal to general