BP and Russian oil giant Rosneft are raising a new US$5bn five-year loan to finance BP’s purchase of crude oil from Rosneft. Rosneft ha
Prices of stressed loans in Europe’s secondary market have rocketed in the last few weeks as US hedge funds have piled into a number of European names, leaving bankers wondering where the value actually lies for these distressed players.
German property group IVG Immobilien, co-owner of London’s Gherkin tower, will be 100%-owned by hedge funds and bondholders if a proposed debt for equity swap is agreed by its creditors under new German self administration laws.
- Jumeirah’s US$1.4bn deal crawls towards finish line
- Blue chips tap for cheap money
- Rosneft seeks to reprice US$4.6bn loan
- Zambia seeks first loan for 30 years
- Codere buys time
- Mercator appoints advisers
- Banks line up for funding