- Tel: +1 646 223 8808
- E-mail: email@example.com
Moelis & Co. is in it for the long-haul, but investors are taking a short term view. That is the message out of independent M&A/restructuring advisor and underwriters of Moelis’ IPO ahead of expected pricing this evening.
Ally Financial’s transition from government to private hands is off to an ignominious start. An all-secondary sale by the US Treasury in the US$2.38bn IPO of the former General Motors financing arm was followed by profit-taking by investors that participated in a series of private sales of
Ally Financial figures to be one of the more interesting capital markets exercises in history.
- Ally Financial to close books on US$2.7bn IPO
- McDermott pain on restructuring
- Disaster for King despite 10x cover
- Ally plays safe on US$2.7bn IPO
- Cigarette maker seeks CB flexibility
- YY succeeds at second try
- Sponsors drive US$4.6bn surge