IFR offers a range of formats through which you can get your message across to your target audience, thus ensuring it provides a marketing solution for every need.
IFR Magazine is the vehicle for you if you are advertising your brand, a product or strength in a specific asset class.
IFR Special Reports are reviews of a geographical region or specific asset class.
IFR Roundtables are events hosted by IFR journalists bringing together informed voices to discuss the latest developments in an asset class or product. Roundtables can also be offered as a webcast.
IFR Guides in association with IFR, guides are editorial platforms allowing the sponsoring institution to position themselves as an educational arbiter in the market place. Being highly creative and flexible, this format provides a powerful multi marketing instrument geared to promote and analyse specifically your business, incorporating views from other key players.
Advertising rates and a list of forward features are available on request. To obtain a quote, package offer or to simply to discuss any of the formats in more detail please contact us.
- IFR is published on Saturday of each week.
- IFR Weekly: Thursday of publication week
- IFR Special Reports/Guides/Roundtables: Three weeks before publication date.
- IFR keep advertising copy for up to one year before it is discarded.
Refinitiv IFR's Terms and Conditions apply, i.e.
- IFR Weekly: In writing, FOUR WEEKS prior to publication date
- IFR Special Reports: In writing, SIX WEEKS prior to publication date
- IFR Review of the Year: In writing, EIGHT WEEKS prior to publication date
- IFR Roundtables: In writing, EIGHT WEEKS prior to publication date
Please ensure that all advertisements are set up as CMYK.
Method: Offset litho
Rotation: Black, magenta, cyan, yellow